ABOUT THE BIG APPLE BEAUTY SUPPLY SCHOLARSHIP
Big Apple Beauty Supply values education, beauty and business excellence. It is with these core values that led Owner and Founder Donna Heath-Gonzalez to create The Big Apple Beauty Scholarship. Believing that “the children are our future” and every child deserves access and opportunity to pursue an education; coupled with Donna’s entrepreneurship spirit two high school graduating seniors will be the recipient of this year’s Big Apple Beauty Supply Scholarship in the amount of $500 each.
- Applicant must be a graduating high school senior in the 2018 – 2019 school year
- Applicant must be enrolled and accepted full-time in a Trade School, Business School or Community College immediately upon graduating from high school before the award is issued
- Awards will be issued directly to the college or school where the recipient is accepted and enrolled
- Awards must be used for the 2019 – 2020 school year
- Applicant must be a current resident and a student in the Monroe or Pike County areas of Pennsylvania
Applications are available from November 1, 2018 to January 31, 2019. All applications must be completed and received on or before midnight (Eastern Time) on January 31, 2019. Applications received after this deadline will be disqualified.